Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Why Kristen Wiig is the Best Thing Since Tomagotchi Pets

Kristen Wiig is just really and truly amazing. I mean, on top of being beautiful, she's successful, she's ambitious, she's independent, 

and she's hilarious.

I don't say this lightly. I can think of few people that make me laugh as consistently and as often as Kristen Wiig. Just think of all she has been a part of recently - SNL, Bridesmaids, Despicable Me... I really I could go on for days. And I am SO excited for her upcoming role in Anchorman 2... it's bound to be pure gold. 



A summary of life as a college student.





And if you want to laugh even harder, click here to experience my all-time favorite tumblr account.

Also, here is a quick rundown of my favorite Kristen Wiig SNL skits. Trust me, they are worth watching - especially if you need some a mindless study break or distraction!

1. Target Lady - unfortunately I couldn't find a video link for this one. BUT it is honestly so hilarious. If you find one, please comment with a link! 
3. Gilly

No comments:

Post a Comment