Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Adjusting to this new semester has been a bit more of a demanding task than I originally anticipated! Even though I have been super busy this past week with meeting tons of XΩ girls, starting classes and already having tests/quizzes, the busyness has allowed me to figure out what I really want to spend time on this semester. Here's a quick post on a few of my favorite things lately!

1. Red Nails
All shades, all circumstances. Maybe it's the contrast between my absurdly pale skin with the red, but red nails are too great right now, especially with Valentine's Day right around the corner.

2. J.Crew's Farewell to Winter
50% off with code BYEWINTER on all the cozy, comfy, and warm things we've had our eyes on this season.

3. The Skimm
They've been killing me lately. A new office and new additions to their staff are making my favorite source of news even quirkier and greater. If you haven't signed up, sign up here.

4. Paul - The Prison Letters by N.T. Wright
My roommate and I decided to go through this book together over spring semester. I just started getting into it, but so far I really like it. It breaks up the books of Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, and Philemon into segments, and then gives detailed explanation and insight into each section. I love it because it helps me get more than a surface understanding of the books! Definitely recommend to all who want to discover more about the New Testament. 

5. Fleece
With the disturbingly cold weather we've been having recently, I've been layering fleece on fleece on fleece. LL Bean and Patagonia both currently have great deals on fleece layers to keep you warm! I just bought this Men's Snap-T Pullover pictured above (yes, it's a man fleece) for those days when even your cutest warm sweater just isn't going to cut it.

Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment